I purchased a pair of magnifying glasses a few months ago, and today I just happened to look at the box. If anyone can translate this for me, please let me know what it means. Here's the rundown of it:
Manual For Double Lens Head-wearing type Magnifier
Many thanks for your patronage on our above magnifier.
Such type magnifier is with many features and easy operation as follows.
1. Light weight (approx. 110g only). You can get clear solid view in wide sight through the double lens' two square glass.
2. Sticky-buckle head wearing tape. It can be easier to adjust per user's head size.
3. Convenient use: It's no need for the user to take off his glasses and his hands will be free moving.
4. One-touch design. The magnifier is with time x 1.8 and 2.3. Just one touch, then you can change the magnifying time. If glass accessory used, the more time you will get up to x3.7 and x4.8.
5. Increase the sight for precision inspection user under magnifier.
6. Multi-use in a wide range. For professional or ameuter (sic) workers, it can be suitable, i.e. precision processing, mold making, picture taking, mold assembly, sculpture, precision drawing and electronic micro components assembly etc.
When the glass is dirty, please clean it by alcohol or neutral washings. If other cleaning used, the glass will become vague.
MADE IN CHINA.